- 2019, Creative Producing Summit
- 2017, Creative Producing Summit
- 2016, Creative Producing Summit
- 2015, Creative Producing Summit
- 2014, Creative Producing Summit
- 2012, Creative Producing Summit
- 2010, Creative Producing Summit
- 2008, Independent Producers Conference
- 2007, Independent Producers Conference
- 2006, Independent Producers Conference
- 1998, Independent Film and Its Audiences: The Best and Worst of Times
- 2014, How Many Wrongs Make a Right?
- 2009, The Panic Button: Push or Ponder?
- 1992, What’s the Deal? Buying and Selling the Independent Film
As you use our Online Archives, please understand that the information presented from Festivals, Labs, and other activities is taken directly from official publications from each year. While this information is limited and doesn't necessarily represent the full list of participants (e.g. actors and crew), it is the list given to us by the main film/play/project contact at the time, based on the space restrictions of our publications. Each entry in the Online Archives is meant as a historical record of a particular film, play, or project at the time of its involvement with Sundance Institute. For this reason, we can only amend an entry if a name is misspelled, or if the entry does not correctly reflect the original publication. If you have questions or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org